Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is Here!!!!

Well time is just flying once again, but then again it really hasn't stopped flying anyway. We have been going to a new church Calvary Chapel Open Door, and the kids and I just love it. It is the Best littlest big Church ever and pastor Roger never forgets your name. He is the kindest Pastor and His wife Cindy is just the sweetest too! The kids really enjoy all the functions they participate in weekly at the church 3 times weekly and saturday and sunday too. They are always asking is it time to go yet? They are always filling in the family calender with various church activities and I have to say it makes my heart soar with gladness and my Spirit leap with joy to have my children.. God children activly seeking Him in a world where He is seldom sought. So yes I am Blessed to have been led to this Church, Devinely led by the Lord to a church that we can call home and my mom attends with us as well and she feels the same way as we all do. Praise God For He is Good! AAAmmen!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 36 year old mother of 3, My children are a true Blessing as well as my husband of 16 years, God chose the perfect husband especially for me. I am on a long hard road to WLS and at times it can get ugly!

Praise and Worship


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones