Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Lot of Changes!!!!!!

Where to begin everytime I blog its like a mountian of changes have occoured and i don't even know where to begin? HUUUMMM lets see Matt is getting ready to start drivers ed and HELLO turning 16 in August WOW that makes me feel OLD he will be a Junior in High school this coming year at Valencia, Ryan Started Kindergarden At A Private Christian School In April along with Sarah who is in the 7th grade gettin ready for the 8th grade in September, Did I mention Private School... 2 Of My kids attends Christian Private school and Tell me God is not Good to me and my family??? He has been Blessing us left and right. I cant begin to thank Him for His daily grace and gifts. My Job ha been so wonderful, I cant say enough about the people I work with. They are great! I love my boss she is soooo Awesome We all mesh so well it is Bizarre? Not really just another gift from Above of corse. Mike and I are getting ready to celebrate our 17th wedding Annivarsary in August (Yikes) what a bond the Lord put on that Knot!!!We are also gearing up for camping and fishing seasing our favorite time of year cant wait!!! We are actually gonna tent it this season( with air beds of course!) so thats just a little up date for ya"ll if your interested will keep ya posted and here are a few pics too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 36 year old mother of 3, My children are a true Blessing as well as my husband of 16 years, God chose the perfect husband especially for me. I am on a long hard road to WLS and at times it can get ugly!

Praise and Worship


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones